European Liberal Forum welcomes its latest full member: Forum for Greece.
The role of the European Liberal Forum is to:
◦ Serve as a framework for think tanks, national political foundations, institutes, academics and leading liberal personalities to work together at European level.
◦ Develop close working relationships with and among its member organisations, the national parliamentary groups, the European Liberal Democrats (ELDR Party) in the European Parliament, Liberal International (LI), the world federation of liberal political parties, and the European liberal youth (LYMEC), the youth organisation of the ELDR Party.
◦ Observe, analyse and contribute to the debate on European public policy issues and the process of European integration, through education, training, research and the promotion of active citizenship within the European Union, particularly with regard to young Europeans.
◦ Host European conferences, seminars, and workshops, issue publications and conduct studies on policy issues of liberal interest.
◦ Inform and involve the public in the construction of a united European democracy.